Realstar vs. Franchise Realtors
Realstar Realty is real estate done smarter. We are similar to your favorite discount superstore – we sell the same product as our competitor but at a more affordable price.
Since our commission is less than traditional real estate companies, more sellers choose to list their homes with us. We can afford to charge less because we sell more homes!
Additionally, real estate marketing costs have dropped considerably because so much is being done online today. We pass those savings on to you. The Internet has essentially ‘leveled’ the playing field for independent brokers like Realstar. We list your home on the same MLS as the franchises plus dozens of other real estate websites. You get the same online presence as a traditional real estate company provides plus our award-winning customer service for a much lower fee.
Why choose Realstar?
The Internet has ‘leveled’ the playing field. Independent Brokers like Realstar offer the same MLS as the franchises and often times better marketing and customer service – all for much lower fees. The costs to market a home have dropped considerably. No longer do Realtors need to run ads in newspapers etc since 90% of people use the internet in their home search.* National chains still keep a high percentage of your sale, we pass those savings on to you.
Realstar offers the same services as franchise offices, including:
- No upfront costs or fees
- Your property listed on: National MLS (Multiple Listing Service), Homesnap, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Redfin.com, Homes.com, Google and additional websites
- National relocation networks
- Professional property photos
- Property brochures
- Realtor Lockbox System, yard sign and brochure box
- Schedules home showings and provides feedback
Plus, Realstar provides:
- 3.9% Full Service! Our lower commission saves our clients often over $10,000 versus other brokers.
- Locally owned and operated so we can adapt to every situation. More importantly, You are not one of thousands of clients. Personal service.
- Hands on unlike other brokers you are not handed off to a variety of office personnel. You and your agent is with you start to finish.
- More transactions per agent equals more knowledge and experience
- Award-winning service
*Source: 2012 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers